Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's day..

Well, I am a little late posting about Father's Day, better late than never!

We had a pretty good Father's Day. I bought Kevin an Autumn Blaze Maple shade tree. This tree is supposed to grow very big and it turns red in Fall and late Summer. I thought this would be a great gift that keeps on giving. Kevin can watch this tree grow along with Grisham. One day when Grisham is grown and living his own life, Kevin can look at this tree and always be reminded of Grisham. I also made him a stepping stone, well actually 2 stepping stones,the first one turned out horrible! I didn't realize that you weren't supposed to leave the thing in the mold while it was drying..so needless to say this stone is forever incased in plastic! I couldn't stand it, Kevin liked it but I knew I could do better, so I made a second stone that turned out really cute. It has Grisham's handprints on it. We are going to put this in the yard of our new place when the house is finally built.


This is the cute stepping stone..



































Grandfather, Father, and son..three generations





























0 comments: