Friday, May 23, 2008

4 months today

Grisham at 4 months




I can remember having 4 months left of my pregnancy and thinking that it was dragging by. Since Grisham's arrival, it feels as if things have hit the high gear and time is speeding by. Today Grisham turns 4 months old. I can't believe he has been with us for 4 months. I can't imagine my life without him now. He is the best little gift I have ever waited for. I sit and rock, him not wanting to put him down once he falls asleep, I just want to continue to hold him forever. I can't help but want to keep him little. I worked so very hard to get him here and I love being able to hold him and cuddle him. I have always heard the saying "You never know what love is until you have a child" and this is so true. I mean, I have love for Kevin and for my family, but this love that I feel for my child is the type of love that hurts, the type of love that you feel very protective of. I am so glad that I have been given the chance, after all these years of infertility, to be a mother to this wonderful little boy. Thank you God..

0 comments: