Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 Month check up

Holy cow do I have myself a big boy! Today Grisham had his 4 month check up... he is 17lbs and 5 oz!!!! 26 inches long!!!! BIG KID!!!!!! Dr. Dzurak says he is in the 90 percentile for his age, for both wieght and hieght..so he is growing good. He had to have FIVE SHOTS!!! I almost died when Kevin told me that! My poor baby! I wish I had been there to comfort him, but meemaw and Daddy did a good job.

Dr. Dzurak said that Grisham is actually ahead in his fundamentals. He is rolling over from both, his back to his tummy and from his tummy to his back, and he is sitting up well when we put him in the sitting position, Dr. Dzurak was actually impressed with this, he said that most 6 month old babies aren't even doing as much as he is. So I am quite proud of my little over achiever! only thing is, the more he learns the quicker he grows up. So there's a sad side to having an over achiever.

He is doing good on eating too, Dr. Dzurak said to start trying fruits with him, we have been doing the cereal, although, I really don't think he gets much down him, but the Dr. seems to think it's time to add more things. So we will be trying fruits this month. I hope it goes better than the cereal, he just really isn't into eating, he'd rather have his bottle, which by the way, he is up to 8 oz! He can suck a bottle dry in NO time! I guess we will just have to keep trying until he realizes that food is actually good!

0 comments: