Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet baby boy..

One year ago today I heard Grisham's first cry..and with that first cry my life changed. I went from being frustrated and disappointed, to over flowing with love and passion for my child. I can't begin to explain how I feel about Grisham. When I think about him and how long it took me to get him here, there are no words that come to my mind that can explain the actual feelings I have. I am so completely blessed, my life is full, I have everything that I could possible want, and all this happened with his first cry. I made a promise to him when he was born that I would make sure no matter what, that he is cared for and loved. I will also go to the ends of the earth to make him happy. I will continue this promise for the rest of my life.

I love you my sweet baby boy, and I am proud to be called your Mother..I can only hope that the rest of your life will be as meaningful as your first year..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..I love you..

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy 1st B-day Grisham. You are a very lucky boy to have such a wonderful Mommy!!!