Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 21st.

Today marks the birthday of my girls. Three years ago I gave birth to two beautiful little angles. Every year is hard when this date comes around, but this year is a little harder. As I was rocking Grisham to sleep earlier, I realized for the first time exactly what I was missing when I lost the girls. I always kind of knew what it was, but until you actually have a living child to hold and rock and cuddle, you don't exactly get what you are missing. This year I got it, and boy does it hurt my heart to think of all I have missed by losing them. I miss them so much, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them and what they would have been like, or how my different my life would have been had they lived. Although I now have the best little boy on the planet, it still doesn't take away the emptiness that I have and will always have when I think of my girls. I guess that's just one thing that will never change, no matter how much time goes by, or how many children I get to have, Anna and Sarah will always be my first babies, my miracle children.

Happy birthday girls..I love you and miss you

1 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG - I cried when I was reading this. Hug your little Grisham even closer then ever and know your little angels are watching over all of you.

Michelle