Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I know I am just a little early with the happy halloweens..but..I just had to get that out there since Grisham's Monkey suit has arrived!! I totally love Halloween! I ordered his costume a few days ago thinking it would be a little bit before it came in, well it came today, while I was at lunch so I stuck it on him real quick and took some pictures! He is ADORABLE!!!!!! He doesn't seem to mind it at all! I figured we would have a hard time keeping his hands off the hat, but nope, he's happy go lucky! Just a small warning..these pictures will be the first of MANY!!! I am just so happy to have a child to share my love of Halloween with! FINALLY..I get to dress my OWN baby up! What fun!



1 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait until I have a little one to dress up! I love Halloween too!